photo courtesy of Two Ten Jack
Dedicated Vegan spots
- Cashew (FB-IG-TW) - Voted Chattanooga's favorite vegan restaurant two years in a row! Burgers, BBQ, mac n cheese, donuts, and all your favorite foods veganized. Make sure to check FB as they have limited hours. Cashew also supplies their cheese and baked goods to a variety of local favorites below.
- Sluggo's - A Chattanooga staple, Sluggo's has been serving a huge variety of amazing vegan comfort food for years. We recommend the Club Deluxe for first timers in search of an awesome sandwich. And don't forget about Sunday brunch!
- Plant Power Cafe & Juice Bar - A fantastic addition to the Chattanooga vegan scene, PPC offers a growing menu of vegan entrees as well as smoothies, juices, desserts, and more!
- The Green Tambourine - Chattanooga's first vegan food truck! See them at the Chattanooga Market or follow them on social media to see where they'll be next.
- Your Local Seitanist - Small batch seitanist specializing in creating plant based and cruelty free meat alternatives from jerky to pot roast and the occasional scone. Follow along on Facebook to find their offerings or order online.
All locations below have been reported to offer vegan friendly menu items. Those starred indicate the link will guide you to a ChattaVegan post providing additional information. We can't guarantee there are not issues of cross-contamination at every establishment, so please continue to chat with your servers and use your discretion.
Tacos & Burritos
Burgers & Sandwiches